devolo Bulgaria is part of devolo AG, founded in 2002 and based in Aachen, Germany, which is the world market leader in powerline communication and stands for innovative premium products enjoyed by more than 40 mln people.
For our team in Sofia, we are looking for Senior Software Quality Assurance (QA) for test automation of the mobile app for our core products, who shares our vision for quality and innovation, who is proactive, keen on details, and enjoys working in international environment!
Becoming a part of our international Sofia team and a part of our virtual team in Germany, you will work on a long-term project on ensuring the quality of the mobile application that enables more than a million users to setup their smart home network and provide them with intuitive mobile, flawless experience with our products! Your role will be as a part of a virtual international QA team to create the automation testing of the Flutter app deployed on iOS, Android and Harmony OS. You will work on a long-term project and you will create and extend the test framework for coming new features and devices.
- Test and automate the testing process of the Home Networking mobile application using Appium and Python
- Write test cases and automate their execution with python and pytest against real hardware
- Use Continuous Integration toolchain like Jenkins, git
- Support product management in the creation and elaboration of software requirements conduct specification, design, and code reviews of test code
- Understand business needs and priorities, implementation decisions and match them with the testing plan
- Work to constantly improve the process of the team
- Mobile testing, programming and test automation experience
- Practical experience with Python, Linux, MacOS, shell scripting
- Familiar with WireShark; git, Jenkins, Jira and other Continuous Integration tools
- Experience with ISTQB, lean and agile practices is an advantage
- Very good working level of English
- BSc or MSc in Computer Engineering, Electronics or related is a strong advantage
- 30 days paid leave
- Flexible working conditions – home office and/or nice devolo office near a metro station
- Make your own home smart and improve your home LAN and WiFi experience by using our own devices
- Access to trainings and workshops and domain related events – local and international
- People oriented company and friendly environment
- Being part of a company small enough to be flexible and friendly and at the same time big enough to be market leader in its domain
- Additional health insurance package
- Highly competitive salary and referral program
- Company sponsored public transport or parking space
Employment agreement is with legal entity devolo Bulgaria EOOD.
If the above description matches you then please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with an indication of this reference number “67_HN_QA”, your earliest start date and a CV.
Keywords: QE, Quality Engineer, QA, quality assurance, quality engineer, tester, test automation, python, Appium, Dart, Flutter, MacOS, Linux, shell scripting, git, IoT, Internet of Things, Home Networking, WiFi, Wi-Fi.