We are looking for a Flutter Mobile Developer to work on one of our future core products which is developed entirely by devolo Bulgaria.
We are product company part of devolo AG, founded in 2002 and based in Aachen, Germany, which is the world market leader in the powerline communication and stands for innovative premium network products. Our smart home and home networking solutions enable our end customers to enjoy greater comfort, convenience and security. You will work primary on the Flutter mobile application which enables people to setup their home network and provide them with intuitive mobile experience.
Your role will be to research and develop our future Home Network App further. Together with a team of mobile developers and UX we actually discover and create the app and everyone participates. The result of your work then will be experienced by hundreds of thousands of end user customers with the potential to scale to millions as there are 40 million of our devices on the market in Europe.
You will be part of an agile international team with members in Aachen, Germany and Sofia. You will work with modern technologies on a long-term project and you will work on defining coming new features and new high-end devices.
- Design, code, and test new functionalities, document and present regularly the results of your work so that the end users enjoy flawless experience
- Write test cases and tests, also assuming overall responsibility for the test coverage
- Ensure development quality and actively propose how to improve the product quality and architecture
- Support the product owner in the creation, elaboration and estimation of software requirements
- Communicate relevant information
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Participate in creating a good User Experience (UX)
- Solve collaboratively problems
- Like to learn and develop actively
- Open to give and receive feedback with pleasure
- Experience in developing native mobile applications for iOS with Swift or for Android with Java is an advantage
- Some knowledge or willingness to learn Flutter
- Ability to understand, design and explain technical concepts, software architectures and practice design patterns
- Understand business needs and priorities and match them with design and decisions about software functional and non-functional characteristics
- BSc or MSc in Computer Engineering or related is an advantage
- Good working level of English
- A good team player
- Make your own home smart by experiencing the variety of scenarios of our Home Control and powerline Home Network devices
- Access to trainings and workshops.
- In-house Networking training
- Domain related training events – local and abroad
- People oriented company and friendly environment
- Being part of a company small enough to be flexible and friendly and at the same time, big enough to be market leader in its domain
- Additional health insurance package
- Teambuilding and party events in Germany for the whole company
- Highly competitive salary and referral program
- Convenient location near subway station
- Company sponsored public transport or parking space
- We care about work-life balance:
- 30 days paid leave,
- flexible working hours
- sport activities support
- work from home
If you are interested in Flutter, naturally curious and challenge lover, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with an indication of this ref number: “66_HN_FLUT”, and your earliest start date, and a CV. Employment agreement is with legal entity devolo Bulgaria EOOD. Contract can be part-time or full-time.
Keywords: Developer, Architect, iOS, Flutter, Mobile, Swift, RxSwift, Android, Java, Home Network; WiFi.